Wednesday, June 26, 2013


I think Mother you were a woman before your times.  
When my friends Moms were home you were a career woman with a lot of style.  
It was always a treat for you to come to school which wasn't very often.  I think I was in the 5th grade and you came to visit the school.  I can remember being so happy that my Mother was at school. 
You had a long patent leather purse with different colored pockets on the outside.  
My friends thought the purse was so cool 
therefor you were cool.
We didn't live very far from the school so I would walk home for lunch.  Sometimes I would get to ride my bike that I shared with Jana.  Since you were working you would have my lunch ready in the refrigerator.  Usually, bean with bacon sandwich, since I loved that soup.  But what I liked best was that you would have a note on a little tooth pick flag.
jody
P.S. I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment